Wednesday, March 2, 2011

FUNNY STORIES WITH ASTHMA!

Did you know that Christopher Reeve was diagnosed with asthma?  I find that debatable...

So I went to the doctors office today for a pulmonary somethin somethin test.  I was connected to a computer which had a picture of a cartoon house on fire on the monitor.  I was told to blow out as much air as I could into a plastic tube, and when I did a cartoon  fireman would shoot water at the burning house on the monitor.  The nurse kept telling me "BLOW HARDER! BLOW HARDER!"  But each attempt the water from the fireman's hose didn't even come close to the foundation of the cartoon burning house.  At the end of the obscure test, the nurse gave me a sorrowed brow as the test results printed out.  She told me she could not read me the results and that I would have to meet later with the doctor to find out.  But I know...  I know I let that computer house burn to the ground!

I am accepting donations to help rebuild the computer family's house and for computer medical bills for Timothy, a tragic victim in the computer fire.  Where are you on this one Oprah?

Copper Chesterpot, he gets me wheezy every time!

1 comment:

  1. start an @twitchange account on twitter. i'm sure @charlisheen will help along with other celebs. bahahahaaha.

    ReplyDelete